Saturday, May 17, 2008

Why am I not doing anything?

Because I went out to see a friend's band called 'the knights of monte carlo' at the mint last night. Lemme tell you that six grown men all donning 'yacht' personalities and garb is quite fetching and fun. So to celebrate in yacht style, I had an Oyo Como Va marguerita. It kicked my ass. To finish off the night, what do my incredibly hot friends and I do? We karaoke ao Cafe Rosen in koreatown. That's Kim singing and Marla taking pics. And I would have blogged this last night, but honestly I am surprised I was able to take a pic in my marguerita haze. Much love.

1 comment:

Dr V said...

Up to your usual jedi mind-tricks, again Chi-Lan? Making 'The Knights' think they still had some performance juice in them after the Mint. Heading out to do karaoke fell right into your plan. haha We know you're the karaoke wizard over there! So I'm glad to see you're sharing the mic with Kim, so she can hone her sonant skills. Well I'm volunteering for the videographer job next time. My vocals are whack, but I can shoot a mean documentary! haha