Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fire alarm

Can I just sy one thing? I got a stupid speeding ticket today for
going 43 in a 30 MPH zone. If you'll allow your honor, I totally
thought it was a 35 mph zone and I believe his laser gun is facist.

And now I am at the studio filming the awesome show 'The Big Tease'
for reelz channel, what I do every tuesday, and the fire alarm goes
off. Now luckily it doesn't have an annoying siren ring, but the alarm
does come withthe disgustingly blinding glashing light. I feel like
I'm in a nightclub. Fun fun! And now I feel like my retinas got sucker
punched. All in all, not a bad day...lots to blog about!

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

2 comments:

Tim Courtney said...

My speeding ticket last year was 47 in a 30, on a road that justifiably should have been a 45 zone. The cop was actually standing with a gun along the side of the road, with his car parked on a side street. He pointed at me and pointed to the side street, pulled me over standing up.

So, I sympathize.

The Telltale Moozadell said...

I started watching Reelz on DirecTV because I recognized you from your TechTV, Fresh Gear days in 2004-05. I wish you the best and want you to know I will keep watching.

You have a fan in me.